Terms & Conditions for Shares Financing Rate from 3.08% p.a. and 0.18% commission:
- Promotion is applicable for new Phillip Investment Accounts – Margin (M) opened from 1st September 2019 to 29th February 2020 (“Eligible Accounts”).
- For Eligible Accounts with financing (optional), promotional financing rate is 3.08% p.a. for SGD & 3.99% p.a. for HKD & USD.
- All Eligible Accounts can enjoy promotional online brokerage rate via POEMS platforms, of:
- 0.18% or S$25 minimum commission for Singapore listed shares
- 0.18% or US$20 minimum commission for US listed shares
- 0.18% or HK$100 minimum commission for Hong Kong listed shares
- Promotional rates are valid from 1st September 2019 to 29th February 2020 ; thereafter prevailing rates apply.
- For new Eligible Accounts opened, customers have to opt in for Multi-Currency facility, MMF and the opening of a Securities Borrowing and Lending account to be eligible for the promotion.
- After the promotional period, all eligible accounts will be subject to our rate renewal exercise. During this exercise, rates will be renewed based on the prevailing interest rate environment, quality of shares in your portfolio and your trading activity.
Additional waiver for Eligible Accounts
- Waiver of 1% cash dividend handling fee for SGX listed shares till 31st December 2020.
- Waiver of account management fee till 31st December 2020.
- Customers with an existing Investment Account or have closed their Investment Accounts on or after 30th June 2019, are not eligible for this promotion.
- Transferring of Securities from existing Phillip Accounts to Eligible Accounts will be subject to S$64.20 handling fee per counter.
- Transferring of Securities out of Eligible Accounts during the period of 1st September 2019 to 29th February 2020 will be subject to S$64.20 handling fee per counter.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in this promotion unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”):
PSPL institutional Customers and corporate Customers
PSPL account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated.
PSPL individual Customers with single counter value of more than 2 million
- All employees of PSPL and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Advisors); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discrete to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason there of and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, customer acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.