From 19 Feb – 31 May 2018, receive SGD68 cash credit for every MYR250,000 BURSA Malaysia stocks purchased. Login to start trading!
Limited redemptions available!
Furthermore, contract stamp duty for shares of selected mid and small cap companies listed on BURSA Malaysia will be waived, effective from 1 March 2018 till 28 February 2021! View the list of mid and small cap companies eligible for stamp duty exemption.
Other facilities available to help in your investment journey:
Terms & Conditions for SGD 68 Cash Credit
- This promotion is strictly applicable for trades executed with Phillip Investment Accounts — Prepaid (CC), Cash Management (KC), Custodian (C), Margin(M) and Phillip Financial (V) — for the promotional period of 19th February till 31st May 2018. Not applicable for Cash, Corporate and Managed accounts.
- SGD68 Cash Credit will be distributed to customers for every MYR250,000 worth of BURSA Malaysia equity contracts bought.
- Customers must make all buy transactions for BURSA Malaysia equity contracts that totals up to MYR250,000 under the same account to be eligible for the incentive. There is no limit to the number of buy transactions that customers may make.
- The amount stated is based on the buy contract gross proceeds, excluding ALL other charges and taxes incurred like commission charges and GST.
- Limited redemptions available, based on a first come first serve basis.
- Incentive is redeemable up to a maximum of 3 times per account.
- Cash credit will be credited into customer’s account by 30th Jun 2018.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in this promotion unless approved by the management of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL):
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) institutional clients and corporate clients
- Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) account holders whose accounts have been suspended, cancelled or terminated.
- In the event of a dispute over the client’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, Phillip Securities Private Limited’s (“PSPL”) decision will be final.
- PSPL reserves the rights to amend, add or remove the Terms & Conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- All employees of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) and its associated entities (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Advisors); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility; replace the prize of similar value; promotional mechanics, promotion duration without prior notification, qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason there of and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he/she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.