|Order Placement / Check Order Status
/ Withdrawal of Orders
1) Your designated Trading Representative or
2) Night dealer (Canada Trading Hours)
|Trading Lot||1 Share|
|Price Quote||Via your designated Trading Representative|
|Order Type||Limit Order|
|Minimum bid size 2||Share price (CDN)||Minimum Bid Size (CDN)|
|0.005 – 0.5||0.005|
|> 0.5 – 99,999,999||0.01|
|Singapore Time||10:30pm – 05:00am|
|09:30pm – 04:00am
(during Daylight Saving Time3)
|Settlement Date2||T+2 market days|
|Settlement Currency||SGD, USD, CAD|
Note: For payment methods, please click here.
|January||Friday||01 January||New Year’s Day||No||No|
|February||Monday||15 February||Family Day||No||No|
|April||Friday||02 April||Good Friday||No||No|
|May||Monday||24 May||Victoria Day||No||No|
|July||Thursday||01 July||Canada Day||No||No|
|August||Monday||02 August||Civic Holiday||No||No|
|September||Monday||06 September||Labor Day||No||No|
|November||Thursday||11 November||Remembrance Day||No||Full|
|December||Friday||24 December||Christmas Eve (Obs-halfday)||Yes||Partial|
|Monday||27 December||Christmas Day (Obs)||No||No|
|Tuesday||28 December||Boxing Day (Obs)||No||No|
Note: Information is correct at the time of posting
- Orders will be executed at the prevailing market price which will be the same as or better than the order price. All orders are only valid for one trading day.
- Orders not done will be cancelled at the end of each trading day.
- Starts on Second Sunday of March and ends first Sunday of November.
- Should the due date coincide with a:
a) Singapore public holiday - The due date will follow the traded market's due date.
b) Canada public holiday - The due date will be the following market day