How do I know if I am a Professional or a Non-Professional investor?
You are a PROFESSIONAL if you meet any one of the following criteria for the entire term of your subscription and you must sign further agreements as well as are subject to the appropriate additional Exchange fee structure:
- You are subscribing on behalf of a firm, corporation, partnership, trust, or association.
- You use the information in connection with any trade or business activities and not for personal investment.
- You plan to furnish the information to any other person(s).
- You are a securities broker-dealer, registered representative, investment advisor, investment banker, futures commission merchant, commodities introducing broker or commodity trading advisor, money manager, member of the Securities Exchange or Association or Futures Contract market, or any owner, partner, or associated person of the foregoing.
- You are employed by a bank or an insurance company or an affiliate of either to perform functions related to securities or commodity futures investment or trading activity.
You are a NON-PROFESSIONAL investor if you do not meet any one of the criteria outlined above.
Please note that subscriber assumes all liability declaring status as a professional or non-professional and will be held accountable for all applicable penalties and/or the Exchange fees if declaration is incorrect. There shall be no refund of the unused portion should you wish to terminate the services prior to the expiry date.
Should your status change from a Non-Professional Investor to a Professional Investor, you must inform us in writing to email@example.com.