Login to POEMS 2.0 and select Market Data & Rewards > New Reward Subscriptions
Locate U.S. Live Price (Non-Professional)
Tick the box beside “0” points and fill up the agreement
Select the number of months to subscribe from the dropdown list
Enter the password to confirm your request and click Confirm
Terms & Conditions:
1) The promotion is applicable to new and existing clients of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL).
2) This promotion is open to individuals who qualify as non-professional as defined in the FAQ on this page.
3) Subscribers must subscribe and agree to the agreements set out in the subscription page to enjoy this promotion
4) A subscriber, who falsely declare to be Non-Professional but is a Professional, will be held accountable for all applicable penalties and/or Exchange fees
5) PSPL staff and agents, and PSPL cross-border clients are not eligible for this promotion
6) PSPL account application Terms & Conditions apply
7) The management reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
When will my US Live Price Subscription(s) be activated?
Upon receipt of the agreement and payment, the Live Price Subscription will be activated within 2 working days.
Can I cancel the subscription?
Redemption of Reward Points must be done though online redemption system on POEMS and once effected, is final. No cancellation or amendments will be entertained.
What is the charge for real-time market data for Professional investors?
US Live Price Subscription fee (excluding GST):
NASDAQ Live Price = S$18 per month
NYSE Live Price = S$9 per month
AMEX Live Price = S$9 per month
Subscription will end on the last day of the month. For example, if a subscription is activated on 10 March, it will end on 31 March.
Only Non-Professional Investors are eligible for the free Live Price promotion. Please note that subscriber assumes all liability declaring status as a Professional Investor or Non-Professional Investor and will be held accountable for all applicable penalties and/or the Exchange fees if declaration is incorrect.
There shall be no refund of the unused portion should you wish to terminate the services prior to the expiry date.
What is the application procedure for Professional user?
Professional Investors subscribing to the real-time market data need to submit the relevant exchange agreements to Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) to seek exchange approval before real-time market information can be granted.
The agreement should be completed by person/s that are authorized (as per Board resolution) to execute contracts on behalf of the company and be completed using the full legal name of the entity.
For real-time data, the Professional Investor is required to submit the NASDAQ Subscriber Agreement.
NASDAQ Subscriber Agreement
Please complete the relevant Subscriber Agreement and email the scanned copy to email@example.com.
Can I submit redemption using POEMS Reward program?
No, Points redemption is not available for US Live Price Subscription.