Which China ‘A’ shares can I trade?

‘A’ shares that are

  1. Index constituents of the SSE 180 Index , SSE 380 Index, SZSE Main Index, SZSE SME Index, SZSE ChiNext Index* or
  2. Dual-listed on both SZSE/SSE and HKex

*The ChiNext Board opens to institional professional investors initially

The shares must also be denominated in RMB and not included in “Risk Alert Board”.

Investors will not be allowed to buy the share, but will only be allowed to sell it in the event a stock subsequently:

  • Ceases to be a constituent stock, or
  • is added to “Risk Alert Board”, or
  • its ‘H’ Share cease to trade on HKex;